• Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
• Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
• Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
• Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
• Fixing application bugs before the final release.
• Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
• Designing and implementing application updates.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
• Proven experience as an app developer.
• Proficient in Objective-C & Swift
• Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
• Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
• Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
• Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.